Good question To Ask Girl , Guy, Funny, Friend, Short, Someone, Girlfriend, Boyfriend are bead below.
Good question To Ask Guy
1.What strange food combinations do you really like?
2. What social stigma does it take for society to overcome?
3. What food you’ve never eaten but really would like to try?
4. What is it that you so hate to pay for?
5. What will a planet be like, inhabited by you clones?
6. Do you think there are aliens?
7. What worry do you have at the moment?
8. Where have you been to any odd places?
9. Where are your news?
10. There are other red flags to look out for in daily life?
11. What film can you keep watching without ever getting sick of?
12. What do you think kids would ask you, when you’re old, to tell stories?
13. If you could switch two characters from film, which switch will lead to the most inappropriate films?
14.What would be the most irritating inanimate item if it played loud upbeat music when it was being used?
15. How did anything begin badly for you but it was perfect in the end?
16. What would your country change if everybody, whatever their age, were eligible to vote?
17. When scaled down to the size of a mouse, which animal would be cutest?
18. If your work offered you a three-day surprise paid break to relax and heal, what will you do with those three days?
19. What’s wrong, but it does sound right?
20. What is the most amazing manner in which you saw someone leave or be fired?
21. If you can not be accused of some form of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be subject to?
22. What’s going to be something in demand all the time, no matter how much time passes?
23. Which actors or actresses play the same character in nearly every film or show they make?
24. Individuals in the past have been buried with the things they will use in the afterlife, what would you like to bury with you so you can have it in the afterlife?
25. What is the best / worst practical joke you’ve played on anyone or you’ve been played on?
26. Who are you going to be good to off your way?
27. Where do you buy most of the homemade decorations?
28. What food is tasty but a pain to eat?
29. Who was your most interesting / craziest teacher 30. Which kind of “old guy” do you do?
31. This was your last photo?
32. What’s the most beautiful slow motion picture you’ve ever seen?
33. Rising celebrity do you consider to be the most down to earth?
34. What’d be the hardest thing to hear when you go under anesthesia before heart surgery?
35. What is the most spiciest thing you’ve ever had?
36. What is the costliest thing that you have broken?
37. The obstacles should be included in the most beautiful obstacle course in the world?
38. That makes you rub your eyes if you hear this?
39. Where do you think is even better than you are currently at?
40. Will they be able to buy and sell kidneys?
41. Which is the most imaginative use you’ve ever seen of emojis?
42. What was the last time you had to say “I told you so” to someone?
43. You ask what riddles?
44. What is your hiccup cure?
45. What technology is not getting a lot of attention, nor has the world significantly improved?
46. What building was the most impressive you’ve ever seen or been in?
47. Which supernatural creature do you really wish to have existed?
48. What are your main rules when you go on a date?
49. Why do you judge a human being?
50. When someone has asked you about your life, who would you like to be the narrator?
51. Which was the most disturbing movie you’ve ever seen?
52. Fifty-two. What immoral behavior will have the greatest positive effect on all of society?
53. Fifty-three. When was the last time you snooped, and found something you didn’t want?
54. What band or celebrity has the worst fan base?
55. Why do you worry for, that other people aren’t?
56. If you were awarded a PhD degree, but had no further knowledge of the degree subject than what you now have, what degree would you like to receive?
57. What smartphone features would you be very excited to implement for a company?
58. There is something that people don’t think about but should really care about?
59. What film quotes do you frequently make use of?
60. Would you think kids born today will live better or worse than their parents?
61. What is heartfelt funniest joke you know?
62. What was your last feeling of having a new lease on life?
63. What’s probably the funniest name you’ve heard of anyone having?
64. What charity or good cause deserves money the most?
65. What sort of TV show will it be the funniest to swap places with for a week?
66. What was cool when you were young but that’s not cool right now?
67. If you traveled to another country, but were only able to pack one carry-on sized suitcase, what should you wear?
68. Which is the most ironic thing that you see happen?
69. If magic were true, then what spell should you first attempt to learn?
70. If you were a ghost and was able to control people, what will you do to them?
71. What goal do you think humanity is not adequately focused on achieving?
72. What issue are you facing at the moment?
73. What character may have been great in a movie but the actor they cast didn’t suit the role?
74. What game did you spend the most hours playing?
75. Which is the coziest bed or chair you’ve ever been in?
76. What is the craziest talk that you have heard?
77. What have you ever worked the hardest?
78. What film, picture or video will always make you laugh, no matter how much you watch it?
79. When anyone asks for a music recommendation, which artist or band do you always recommend?
80. If you could have an all-expenses paid tour, which monument would you prefer to see any famous world monument?
81. If animals were able to communicate, which animal would be the most nervous?
82. What’s a game you’ve ever been most addicted to?
83. What was the coldest you ever had?
84. What protagonist will make the worst roommate in a book or movie?
85. If it still tastes and looks great, will you eat food that is past its expiry date?
86. What’s the absurdest thing you’ve bought?
87. What’s the funniest comedy skit you saw?
88. This is the most depressing meal that you have ever eaten?
89. What tips or tricks did you get from your internship / career?
90. Which kind of outdoor activity have you not done, but want?
91. What songs strike you with a nostalgic wave each time you listen to them?
92. What is the worst backhanded compliment you can give anybody?
93. What documentary is the most fascinating you’ve ever watched?
94. What was the last song to which you sang along?
95. What’s the funniest thing you saw or did happen when your mind wandered?
96. What app can’t you believe somebody hasn’t already made?
97. When was the last time you palmed up your face?
98. If five million dollars were given to you to open a small museum, what sort of museum would you create?
99. What of your vices or bad habits would have been the hardest to abandon?
100. Which needs to be modernized, really?
101. What was the last time you had more than nine hours of sleep?
102. How confident do you talk to big numbers of people?
103. What is the worst example of your procrastination?
104. What has a filter zero between their mouth and brain?
105. What was your new lie?
106. When was the last time you regretted everything you said straight away?
107. What is the best thing you would reasonably expect to find in a cave?
108. What did you think was going to be great but turned out to be awful?
109. What kind of trivia do you know is very interesting but very useless too?
110. What is the silliest thing about which you have seen someone get upset?
111. What plant or animal do you think should be renamed?
112. What was the best thing you have learned today?
113. 1 What did you think as a kid would be great about becoming an adult, but isn’t as amazing as you thought it would be?
114. What supports censorship?
115. What is the boringest super hero you can come up with?
116. What of the downsides of those superpowers will be?
117. What word is that to say a lot of fun?
118. What new trend do you think will continue for a long time to come?
119. What actors or actresses are not able to play another character because they played their most popular character too well?
120. I don’t think so. Where is your restaurant stop for fantastic meals?
121. How do your mates all decide on?
122. is your best wedding story?
123. What languages do you wish to speak?
124. What’s the loveliest sounding accent?
125. What is it that everybody, totally everybody, should rely on in the entire world?
126. What nation is the weirdest?
127. Which is the funniest English word?
128. There is any insider information that only individuals have in your line of work?
129. Who do you want to get back in touch with?
130. How do you fall asleep when you do not want to be able to get to sleep?
131. When people receive courage for a purple heart, what might other hearts of color represent?
132. What are the best holidays you’ve had?
133. If the modern world had a book of commandments, what would some of the laws be?
134. What video is the craziest you’ve ever seen?
135. What’s your “We’re back in my day ….”?
136. If you could know the truth behind any conspiracy, but if you said you knew the truth you would immediately die, would you want to know?
137. If it could talk, which animal would be the most terrifying?
138. Which is the worst hairstyle you have had?
139. What habit are you in now that you wish you began a lot earlier?
140. If you were granted 1,000 acres of land you didn’t have to pay taxes on but couldn’t sell it, what would you do with it?
141. What confuses you most about the opposite sex?
142. What was the last time you screamed at somebody?
143. Why is a koala the opposite?
144. What kinds of cooking stuff do you like, or are you good at cooking?
145. What life skills are rarely taught but are extremely useful?